INDUSTRIAL HARD CHROME PLATING
Duray Plating Company offers one source for plating, buffing, and finishing a wide array of parts ranging from diesel fuel injectors, pultrusion dies, and complex hydraulic pistons to specialized boring tools of less than one ounce to 2,000 pounds. Certification includes plating to military specifications and plating parts for commercial and military aviation, nuclear defense, and medical industries. Our capabilities also include Flash Chrome Plating and Duplex Hard Chrome Plating. We custom design and fabricate jigs, racks, and fixtures and perform selective masking for quality plating.
At Duray, quality and service are priorities. We make it a point to accept the complicated work that others steer away from. We understand the concept of total quality from start to finish and strive for the quick turnaround our customers need.
WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL HARD CHROME PLATING?
Industrial Hard Chrome Plating is an abrasion resistant, corrosion preventive, electroplated coating. Its hardness and low coefficient of friction provide exceptional wear for new blueprint parts. It is also used to salvage repaired parts that are out of tolerance.
The Benefits of Industrial Hard Chrome Plating:
- Greatly improves the efficiency and longevity of a wide array of machinery parts.
- Provides the hardness and exceptional wear resistance needed by many components that are subjected to environmental forces.
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Abrasion Resistant
- Corrosion Preventative
- Heat Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Outlasts unplated parts by 2 to 10 times longer.
- Salvages parts out of tolerance, provides less down time, saving you time and labor costs.
- Provides savings in replacement parts.